- 3G UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100 - 4G LTE Cat7 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 17, 28, 66) VoLTE - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.2" 19:9 (1570x720) HD+, 403 ppi Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Android 9 Pie - 5000 mAh, Non-removable - Water repellent design with P2i nano coating**
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD Card support (up to 512 GB) - Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8GHz octa-core CPU - USB-C port (for charging, data transfer), USB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Rear camera: 12MP, f2.0, PDAF, 1.25um pixels, LED flash - Front camera: 8MP, f2.2, 1.12um pixels, Screen flash - Video: 1080P(30fps), 720P(30fps), 480P(30fps), 4K video, Slow motion video
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) International version phones like this one may not come with an English manual.
Color: Marine Blue
Details: The Moto G7 Power mobile features a 6.2" (15.75 cm) display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1570 pixels and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core (1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 250 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 250) processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 5000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 12 MP camera . Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and fingerprint sensor. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Adreno 506 GPU.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.7 x 1.9 inches