FREE COURSE: How To Design A Fortune 500 Logo in IllustratorATTENTION: Prices are subject to fluctuate every 24/hrs. So shop now while offer last or before this item is SOLD OUT.
Secure and trusted checkout with:
FREE COURSE: How To Design A Fortune 500 Logo in IllustratorCondition: New
Hours of Content: 5
- You will need a computer with at least Illustrator CS5
- A bit of sense of humor. But it's not a must: you can be grumpy and still you will learn a lot
- Positive attitude and a will to learn
Who else wants to supercharge their logo design skills?
Here’s how to design and redesign Fortune 500 logos.
With this course you get a unique opportunity to learn what everybody ought to know about designing Fortune 500 logos .
Because inside you will find amazing Illustrator techniques, that will let you:
- Recreate logos of companies like Chevron, Tesoro or Synnex…
…and then make them better by following the best practices of modern logo design
- Build confidence in your skills
Grab the tool and let your imagination guide you without feeling any stress, that you have insufficient skills to achieve a certain effect.
- Grow as an independent designer
You can design logos just like the big names in the design and the advertising world from the comfort of your home.
- Learn advanced Illustrator tools and techniques
Gradient Mesh, 3d, envelope distort...Learn everything, that will allow you to design a logo you can be proud of .
Give yourself the opportunity to learn the practical skills required to design big brands’ logos and get a sense of what it feels like to improve logos that Fortune 500 companies spend 6 figures on.
This course is for those who have at least basic Illustrator skills. If you are looking for explanations of how Illustrator’s tools work, you won’t find them here. You will find them in my fundamentals course.
Just a few hours of your time can give you a chance of jumping on a next design level and it's all because this course is a ll about getting straight to the point.
No decoys, no frills. Just the practical skills.
But you don’t have to take my word for it. Look at what other people are saying about my courses:
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for those who already have some knowledge about Illustrator: you know the basic tools and techniques and you want to upgrade them
- If you haven't used Illustrator before, some techniques might look too complicated for you and might feel like they are explained too quickly