What does it do
This module show the latest blog posts from WordPress, Joomla or Drupal on your Opencart using only the link to your rss file.
- Easy to use
- Fast and secure feed reader (same engine wordpress uses).
- Comes with clean, dark and default theme. (test in on our demo)
- Customize your theme. Change colors, font-size, borders and more on your admin panel.
- Full documentation, with video.
- Multiple languages support. You can hide the module in some language or load posts from another blog.
- Responsive, and more!
Supported OpenCart Versions
188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 1.5.6
Check our video walkthrough
How to install it
- Unzip the extensions folder in your desktop
- Drag the folders catalog and admin into your store root on ftp;
For example: if your store is located on yoururl.com/opencart drag the files from your computer to the folder: /public_html/opencart/ or /www/opencart/ or /opencart/ ( nothing will be overwritted )
- Go to Modules management. In your admin top menu look for Extensions > Modules
- Install the module “WordPress Blog News Ksr”
- Edit the module “WordPress Blog News Ksr”
- Click on the plus in “Add a module +“
- Configure your module following the file README inside the extension folder
Easy to configure
Check the configuration options in the README file, inside the extension folder.
Share this post
- Tags: affiliate marketing, article marketing, auctions, Banners, Blog Marketing, blog posts on opencart, Classified Advertising, Consulting, Copywriting, Domains, drupal for opencart, E-commerce Operations, ecommerce, email marketing, market research, marketing, niche marketing, opencart and joomla, opencart blog integration, opencart content marketing, opencart module news, opencart responsive module, paid surveys, pay per click advertising, promotion, SEM & SEO, Social Media Marketing, Software & Services, Submitters, video marketing