WordPress Affiliate & Referral with PayPal Mass Payments
WordPress Affiliate & Referral is a very useful plugin that extends your WordPress website with a very effective affiliate / referral system. Starting with v3.0.0 the plugin offers the option to pay affiliates via PayPal Pass Payment system.
Boost your website and your business with this premium WordPress affiliate plugin. Referral marketing relies on trust and personal relationships to drive sales.
Check out SafeApp – WordPress Security Suite released by our friends, SCGC!
WordPress Affiliate & Referral Plugin v3.1.0 is out!
v3.0.0 – Our plugin comes now with PayPal MassPay payment option for all your affiliates! You can now send mass payments via PayPal directly from WordPress Affiliate & Referral Plugin!
- e-mail notifications for affiliates on each successful registration
You will get:
- Easy translations via .po/.mo files
- Real-time reporting
- Real-time email notifications for affiliates
- Option to pay your affiliates with PayPal MassPay (mass payments)
- Unlimited referrals, unlimited affiliates
- Statistics (per month, per user)
- Custom registration URL option (new)
- Built-in shortcodes (for referral links, referral banners and Facebook referral Send & Share)
Let your existing users refer you. Let them help you grow!
If you’re looking for a 100% affiliate / referral plugin for your WordPress website or blog, you should know that WordPress Affiliate & Referral is the best and the most cost-effective in the market. There’s no need to buy expensive affiliate plugins just to have a simple referral system onto your webspace.
Install WordPress Affiliate & Referral Plugin with PayPal MassPay and start shining
WordPress Referral Plugin works with standalone WordPress, WooCommerce, WP e-Commerce or any other plugin that uses the default WordPress registration process.
What functionalities you’ll have:
- PayPal MassPay payment option for your affiliates (mass payment)
- enclosing shortcode for referral banners that works with any image (hosted on your website or not)
- Android App
- Facebook shortcode for referral Send & Share buttons
- Twitter shortcode for referral Tweet button
- LinkedIn shortcode for referral LinkedIn button
- Google+ shortcode for referral +1 button
- logged in users can have access to referral links and referral banners via shortcodes
- default user profiles are extended with referral information
- administrators can see all users, their User ID their Referral ID in WordPress admin
- you can easily translate all front-end output via .po/.mo files
- you can setup your destination URL (/register/ or /wp-login.php or whatever suits you)
- a cookie can be enabled to track referrals that do not sign up directly from the link provided (this is optional via plugin settings page)
- email notification for affiliates (on each successful registration)
With this plugin you can easily extend your WordPress installation with a referral system. Immediately after the plugin activation you’ll be able to give your users the ability to refer your website or blog and also to check how many and who really did registered all of this just by inserting a shortcode on any page or post. This plugin tracks only registrations and not sales.
The administrators will see in Users list two new columns: User ID and Referral ID. This way administrators have full control and a clear picture of their referrals activity.
Click here to see the demo video for WordPress Affiliate / Referral Plugin.
Please remember to rate WordPress Referral!
We know you’ll love it
Just wanted to tell you that your Referral Plugin is amazing. It’s the best I’ve seen.
Purchase this item and you also get premium support via CodeCanyon’s forum or via email.
Your satisfaction is our goal!
v3.1.0 (June 17, 2015) – [NEW] When someone registers, the affiliate gets a notification email.
v3.0.0 (June 28, 2014) – Added PayPal MassPay payments for affiliates
v2.9.5 (May 19, 2014) – Performance improvements + LinkedIn button
v2.8.1 (April 29, 2014) – WooCommerce integration (logs order’s referral by referral ID if guest checkout is false and by cookie if guest checkout is true) + Bugfix for mobile stats + S2Member integration
v2.8.0 (April 10, 2014) – Added option for referral mobile statistics via an Android app
v2.7.7 (April 9, 2014) – Added option for admin to edit user’s Referral ID in backend
v2.7.6 (April 9, 2014) – Added shortcode for Twitter and Google Plus + Bug fixes
v2.7.5 (April 5, 2014) – Bug fixes
v2.7.4 (April 4, 2014) – Bug fixes
v2.7.3 (April 4, 2014) – Added Facebook Share & Send short code + extended stats (in WP Referral Stats page you can now click on users to see exactly the people they referred)
v2.7.2 (April 3, 2014) – Fixed the compatibility with UserPro plugin
v2.7.1 (March 29, 2014) – Bug fixes
v2.7 (March 25, 2014) – Added sortable referral stats option
v2.6 (March 25, 2014) – Added front-end translations (po/mo files) + option for registration link URL + small bug fixes
v2.5 (August 26, 2013) – Added monthly stats + Referral Banner enclosing shortcode + small bug fixes
v2.0 (August 23, 2013) – Added detailed admin stats and overview + small bug fixes
v1.1 (August 21, 2013) – Small bug fixes and added two kind of refferal links (plain and active)
v1.0 (August 15, 2013) – Initial release
Click To Download Here
Share this post
- Tags: affiliate, affiliate marketing, article marketing, auctions, Banners, Blog Marketing, Classified Advertising, Consulting, cookie, Copywriting, Domains, E-commerce Operations, email marketing, friend, market research, marketing, niche marketing, paid surveys, pay per click advertising, Plugin, promotion, referral, SEM & SEO, shortcode, Social Media Marketing, Software & Services, Submitters, Tracking, User, video marketing, wordpress