With Source-Fetch you can download the HTML source code of any website.
With a wide range of slectable User-Agents you can simulate different browsers while sending the request to pull the websites source code, also known as spoofing.
From desktops, phones, tablets, game consoles, search bots & other popular devices on the market source-fetch can make it appear your sending the request from a different device.
Grab the source code your looking for in an easy to read HTML editor based application, simply type the website into the URL box and press the enter key, source fetch will do the rest -=)
- Multi-tabbed Sources
- Favorite Icon Extraction
- Rich HTML Source Format
- +33 Selectable User-Agents
- User-Agent Verification
- Auto-Download Source Code
- Export to .TXT, .PHP, .JS and .HTML
- Easily Tab Through Source Codes
Download and install .NET Framework 4.0:
NOTICE: Read the FAQ before asking -=)
UPDATES / BUG FIXES:
V2.1 – Improvements
* Added About * Added keep window on top * Added option to keep temp folder * Added option to remember last used user-agent
V2.0 – Improvements
* Pulls favorite icons * Updated tabs with images * Updated error handling * Temporary stores source codes
V1.0 – Initial release
* Initial release
Share this post
- Tags: affiliate marketing, apps, article marketing, auctions, Banners, Blog Marketing, Classified Advertising, Code, Consulting, Copywriting, css, Domains, download, E-commerce Operations, email marketing, market research, marketing, niche marketing, paid surveys, pay per click advertising, promotion, SEM & SEO, Social Media Marketing, Software & Services, Submitters, video marketing