The SEO Keyword Competition for WordPress is a WordPress plugin which gives you an easy but incredibly powerful way to assess the level of competition in any particular niche.
No need expension tool (MS,LTP,..)…
Our SEO Keyword Competition WordPress Plugin provides an SERP analysis of the first page in Google, telling you how hard it would be to beat your competition.
You see the first 10 URL’s, plus metrics about the sites, with on-page SEO and off-page SEO; like PageRank, Alexa Rank, DMOZ, Domain Age, presence of keyword in metadata.
The metrics are colour-coded, where green pretty means: not too well optimized, so not hard to beat
What is keyword competition? Keyword competition is the measure of how difficult it will be to rank for a particular keyword. The competition for a keyword can vary depending on how popular the keyword is and industry competition.
- Free MOZ API
- Official Google API (no scrapping ! otherwise Google will banish your IP)
- Alexa Rank
- Google Page Rank
- Google Indexed webpage
- Dmoz Check Listed
- Domain Age
- MOZ rank + backlinks
- if the keywords is in the URL
- if the keywords is in the Title
- if the keywords is in the Description (meta tag)
- if the keywords is in the headlines (h1)
- Word count in the webpage
- Keywords occurence in the webpage
- PHP allow_url_fopen ON
- Extension php_openssl ON
Share this post
- Tags: affiliate marketing, alexa rank, article marketing, auctions, audit seo, backlinks, Banners, Blog Marketing, Classified Advertising, competition, Consulting, Copywriting, dmoz, domain age, Domains, E-commerce Operations, email marketing, google, Keyword, Keywords, keywords analysis, Keywords occurence, market research, marketing, moz, niche marketing, optimisation, pagerank, paid surveys, pay per click advertising, promotion, ranking, scrapping, SEM & SEO, seo, Social Media Marketing, Software & Services, Submitters, video marketing, wordpress